Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Nursery furniture and big bellies

Last night Mike and I purchased our furniture for our nursery. I am absolutely in love with it! We ended up getting a convertible crib, 5 drawer dresser, and combo/hutch unit. The color is called black cherry. It is a very dark wood and almost looks black. We were also really excited because we got the set for 50% off. I can't wait to get it home and put it together.


Here are some other exciting things going on in our lives....
  • Mike felt the baby kick for the first time this week
  • I feel her moving all the time now, she is definitely growing and her movements are getting stronger
  • Mike's sister Kristen is having a baby girl on Friday and we get to go to Charleston to meet her.
  • We finally cleaned out the nursery closet and our little lady has 15 pieces of clothing hanging up already.
  • I get to hear my baby's heartbeat again on Tuesday. :)
  • My due date is exactly 4 months from today. (woo hoo)
Here is the updated belly pic I promised. This picture was taken at 22 weeks 3 days. There is no denying that there is a baby in there. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word. I can't even take it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The furniture is super cute!! It is going to look adorable with all the bedding!! Also, I'm so excited Mike felt her, I had no idea!! :-D

    ReplyDelete