Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Almost time for pink or blue!!!!

It has been a few weeks since our last post. Mike and I have both been busy, especially with school starting two weeks ago. I am so lucky to have a great class this year, however I am still looking forward to a nice break in January and I have already lined up a long term substitute.

We have a very exciting milestone on Thursday this week. We have our level 2 ultrasound and we will find out the gender of our baby! We are so excited and cannot wait to share if it is a boy or a girl. I am still thinking girl......but I would be so happy with a little boy too! I have been feeling really well the last few weeks. I had gotten some of my energy back, but with school in full swing I come home exhausted most days. Another exciting thing has happened since our last post, I have begun to feel the baby move. It is the most amazing feeling and makes the whole pregnancy even more real.

We will post again on Thursday to let everyone know the gender. Stay tuned.......
Here is my most recent belly picture. This was taken at 18 weeks 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment