Thursday, September 24, 2009

21.5 weeks and nursery ideas

It has been a few weeks since our last update. Not much has changed in the world of baby B. She is still growing and so is mommy! I am now wearing maternity clothes nearly all the time. They are so comfortable, but it is sad to not fit into some of my favorite clothes anymore. Mike and I are still working on a name for our little girl. We want to pick the perfect name, so we are having trouble deciding. We pretty much have it narrowed down to two names, one of which we are leaning more towards. As soon as we decide on the first name and a middle name we will let everyone know.

We have also been looking at cribs and baby bedding and I hope to start getting the nursery organized soon. We are planning on converting our current office into the nursery. I think it will be cute once we finish, however the task of actually moving the furniture around, cleaning out the closet, and organizing piles of papers is so overwhelming that we keep putting it off. My goal is to have it at least cleaned out and ready to be painted by mid-October. We want to paint the nursery wall a light green color and use light pink accents. Here is a picture of how we want it to look when we finish.

I think the green and pink elephants are adorable. Our nursery will be a little more simple than this one though. We don't plan on getting the lamp, the hamper, or the round decorative elephant pillow.

Stay tuned for a belly pic this weekend.

Stacey and Mike

5 comments:

  1. I love the Elephants!!! :) And you two too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I buy some Alabama stuff to put in there with the elephants? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I buy this elephant bedding. Or what is the name of it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I buy this elephant bedding. Or what is the name of it?

    ReplyDelete