Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nursery Update and an Official Name

On Saturday I finally took advantage of my 1 hour prenatal massage that Mike got me for our 3 year anniversary. While I was away getting pampered, he was at home busy painting. Here are some pictures of the work in progress.

These are the color samples we started with. We chose the light green shade in the center.
Here is Mike getting ready to start painting.

Mike almost finished with the 2nd wall.

I got home just in time to pose for a quick picture. Don't let this picture fool you though, I did 0% of the painting.
Uncle Jarod and Aunt Lindsey were great to come help Mike paint.

Mike putting on some finishing touches.

Finished painting!!!

Here is what her bedding will look like. Thanks again aunt Kristy and uncle Will for this adorable blanket.

Now that the painting is finished, our next step is to pick up and assemble the furniture. It is all starting to feel so much more real.

In other exciting news our sweet girl finally has an official name. For those of you who have not heard, our little girl will be named Emmalyn Kate Babinicz. We love the name and are counting down the 3 short months until she is here!

Mike and Stacey

1 comment:

  1. I cannot tell you enough how excited we are!! This is so fun and we are so happy for you two!! All our love!

    ReplyDelete