Wednesday, November 11, 2009

First Baby Shower

This past weekend Mike and I drove to Nashville for Trevecca's homecoming and my first baby shower. My best girl friends from college threw me and my friend Allyson (who is expecting a baby boy) a shower on Saturday morning. They did such a good job putting the whole thing together and we had a great time being together and catching up/talking babies. Meanwhile Mike was able to play golf with some of his college buddies.

We feel so blessed that Emmalyn is already loved by so many people. Her "aunties" definetely spoiled her and she got lots of goodies. Thank you to all of the girls for making it a great weekend. Here are a few pics from the shower.
The super yummy food

Cute Cake by Emily

The mommies to be

Emily made this for Emmayln

Baby Bellies

Auntie Joy already loves Emmalyn Kate

My wonderful girls!

1 comment: